Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Have you ever had one of thse days when you have woken up, stumbled to the bathroom only to recoil in horror as you realise that the slim, stylish, twenty-something you used to be has seemingly lost her flavour overnight and turned into the flabby, nondescript, middle-aged woman staring blearily back out of the mirror. When, and more importantly how, did this happen? Alien abduction, radiation from outer space and "Stepford Wives" all spring to mind only to be replaced slowly with the realization that it is YOU. In glorious "beige-nay-colour", if you pardon the pun.

Well, I for one think that "something should be done". "But what?", I hear you cry "..and by whom?". Here comes the hard part as you find that both the victim and the villain of the piece are, well you guessed it, you. "But", I hear you cry, "it's not my fault, I have no time, got to work, juggle kids, look after the house/goat/aged parent". This is NO EXCUSE!!

Mother of Reinvention is my blog dedicated to reinventing my life, my garden and my wardrobe. Follow me on a voyage of discovery as I traverse the uncharted waters of waistline & wardrobe. Marvel at my swashbuckling attempts to grade vintage sewing patterns while simultaneously planting veg beds (or something to that effect). Welcome to Mother of Reinvention.

No comments:

Post a Comment